Human Hair Top Piece
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Base Dimension: 2.25" x 2"
Length: Overall 8.5" - 9"
Color Shown: 8
The small round cap and discreet clips make our 100% Human Hair Straight Magic Clip-In Hairpiece a popular choice for those who need a bit more volume around the crown.
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Human Hair
- Top Pieces
Very nice, color matches and I will be wearing it.
It is not too shiny cause it´s made of real hair. It´s also not too big or thick so it looks very natural. You don´t have to work on your real hair too much to make it mix. Stays on very well. I wish I had bought it earlier.
I bought this a month ago. I am really happy. i have very thin hair on my crown area. this covers that very well.
As previous reviewers said, this item was not as described. Its much shorter than 12". The hair only comes to the tops of my ears. The quality of the hair is nice but I think this would only work for someone who needs minimal coverage on short or very layered hair. Additionally, the color was completely wrong as well. Its unfortunate as I asked for a refund and was of course subject to their 15% of original price restocking fee. I don't mind that, but its frustrating when the item is completely not as described...not even close...
If you are looking for a 12" length as in the product description, this is not the peice for you. The length is closer to 7" - 8"