Cafe Collection by Belle Tress
Heat Friendly Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Fiber Type: Heat Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Center Mono, Lace Front
Cap Size: Average
Length: Bangs 4.5" • Side 12"-20" • Nape 13"-15" • Back 20"-21.5" • Overall 4.5"-21.5"
Weight: 5.8 oz
Color Shown: Butterbeer Blonde
The name Bossa Nova has two meanings. 1) Bossa Nova Tea: Bossa Nova tea is a tasteful and relaxing tea containing a mix of Camilla, Passionflower, Lemon Grass and Brazilian Melissa. 2) Bossa Nova literally means “new trend” (Definition.net, 2021). Bossa Nova is the first Tea Collection wig, made with light wispy bangs and most importantly, made with “Half-Moon Lace Front” which extends the lace front hairline beyond the temple area, from ear-to ear in the half moon shape. No need to worry about hairlines showing on the sides and enjoy the freedom of wearing the hair behind the ears. Another special feature of Bossa Nova is Premium Comfort Ear tabs. These are Hand-Tied to make the ear tab super thin for ultimate comfort. Wide center monofilament, half-moon lace front, and wispy bang along with 22” long completely straight with a hint of layers makes a true Bossa Nova!
Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hairpiece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry.
- Shake and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, HairUWear Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler to difficult tangles if needed.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, blow dried or flat ironed to achieve a different hairstyle.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350°F/180°C. We recommend a low-medium setting.
- Style as desired:
To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and pin the curl in place. Once the fiber has completely cooled it will keep the curl until heat is applied again.
If desired, use HairUWear Hair Spray on the final styled product.
Tips & Tricks
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming during wear.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- After extended wear, matting and frizz can occur. To smooth, wash, condition and spray with HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler then blow dry with a HairUWear Styling Brush.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350°F/180°C. We recommend a low-medium setting. Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. We do not recommend curling or straightening the hair while wearing. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
- Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist. No returns or exchanges will be allowed for worn or altered products.