Cafe Collection by Belle Tress
Heat Friendly Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Fiber Type: Heat Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Smart Lace Front
Cap Size: Average
Length: Bangs 9" • Side 11" • Nape 5.5" • Back 12.5" • Overall 5.5 - 12.5"
Weight: 3.4 oz
Color Shown: Chrome
Different from the typical bob or the "lob" styles, Vienna Roast captures a new trendy style called "wob" or wavy bob. This look is sophisticated, playful and gives a more youthful, carefree look. Flowing with both bounce and body, Vienna Roast's waves are skillfully styled for the light to reflect off in just the right way. This is the It Girl style. Fashionable, sexy, and fun!
Synthetic Hair Care Instructions
- Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers
- Rinse with cool water
- Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting
- Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions
- Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray, and allow it to dry at room temperature
- Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap
- Do not comb or brush when the wig is wet
- When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb to into the desired style
- For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the "Shake & Go" method. Or, gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush
- For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb using short lifting strokes
- For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not brush
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
General Wig Care
- When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help main the shape, cleanliness, and style of your wig
- We recommend washing your wig every 6-8 wears as needed.
- Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used. Regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water. This can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise the style/structure
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.