CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRU2LIFE® HEAT-FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC HAIR
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place wet hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry. finger styling is recommended.
- Shake and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, HairUWear Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler to difficult tangles if needed.
- True2life ™ Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, blow dried or flat ironed to achieve a different hairstyle.
- True2life™ Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350°F/180°C. We recommend a low-medium setting
- To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds.
- Carefully slide the iron out and pin the curl in place.
- Once the fiber has completely cooled it will keep the curl until heat is applied again.
- If desired, use HairUWear Hair Spray on the final styled product.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage Excelle™ heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming during wear.
- Store hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps
- After extended wear, matting and frizz can occur. To smooth, wash, condition and spray with HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler then blow dry with a HairUWear Styling Brush.
- Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. We do not recommend curling or straightening the hair while wearing. True2life ™ Heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
- Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist.