Perucci Collection by Ellen Wille
Petite/Average Heat Friendly Synthetic Lace Front Mono Crown Wig
Fiber Type: Heat Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Mini Lace Front, Monofilament Crown
Cap Size: Petite/Average
Length: Fringe 8" • Crown 14" • Sides 14" • Nape 14"
Weight: 4.9 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-3: Pastel Rose Rooted • Pic 4-5: Sand Tipped
Cloud by Ellen Wille will give you a multitude of possibilities! Made with Heat-Resistant Fiber allowing you to wear sleek and straight or styled with body and curls of your choice. Then to put you on Cloud nine, you also have tipped colors and the latest rave for Trendy pastel colors. The cap is wefted with a closed wefted top and a mono crown, with a mini lace to give just enough lift for the long fringe that frames your face beautifully and locks that fall to the middle of the back. Cloud provides endless styling options and colors that will no doubt brighten your day.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
- Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
- When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
- For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
- For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
- For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.