Top Pieces Collection by Ellen Wille
Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hand-Tied Lace Front Mono Top Piece
Fiber Type: Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: 100% Hand-Tied, Lace Front, Monofilament Top
Base Dimension: 6.75" x 7"
Length: Front 4.5" • Crown 11.75" • Sides 12"
Weight: 2.4 oz
Color Shown: Chocolate Mix
The Hair Soceity EFFECT Hair Topper by Ellen Wille is an artistically designed top piece that integrates flawless with mid to long length biological hair. The large base design provides full coverage and features a hand made monofilament top allowing you the freedom to choose where you part the hair! There are wefts along the sides and back of the design to offer the perfect amount of lightweight, natural density, ensuring that the hair is directed downwards for a seamless blend. The 4 clips to apply are lightweight and comfortable to ensure security while wearing. An impeccable temple to temple lace front offers a natural hairline with unlimited possibilities! The Futura premium synthetic fiber is heat resistant up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and mimics the look, feel and movement of biological hair. The Hair Society Luxury Collection by Ellen Wille is 100% hand-tied, monofilament, with a beautiful lace front. Ellen Wille has designed the ultimate top piece base construction for comfort and lightweight wear, providing an ideal solution for women experiencing minimal to advanced hair loss.
HAIR SOCIETY COLLECTION
Inspired specifically by women experiencing hair loss, we introduce to you the Hair Society Luxury Collection by Ellen Wille. In this collection, we celebrate brilliantly designed cap construction that is 100% handmade with the finest medical grade materials. The lightweight density allows these styles to move and flow with absolute ease. Each style is made of Ellen Wille's premium synthetic fiber that mimics the feel and appearance of biological hair. All styles feature flawless monofilaments with an impeccable lace front creating ac completely seamless and natural hairline. Our goal for the Hair Society Luxury Collection is to offer the ultimate comfortable solution for any woman who is experiencing minimal to total loss.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
- Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
- When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
- For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
- For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
- For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Hair Type:
- Heat Friendly Synthetic
- Top Pieces