Hair Power Collection by Ellen Wille
Synthetic Lace Front Mono Part Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Lace Front, Monofilament Part
Cap Size: Average
Length: Fringe 7" • Crown 9.5" • Sides 7.5" • Nape 3"
Weight: 2.8 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-4: Ginger Rooted • Pic 5: N/A
Elite by Ellen Wille is a stylish and chic synthetic wig crafted to give you a natural hairline and part. The lace front provides styling options with an extremely natural looking hairline. The cap is adjustable and lightweight, providing comfort with a custom fit. This wig is styled to create a timeless and flattering look for every woman. To further personalize, have your stylist trim the bang to fit your face shape or style it behind the ear. The temple-to-temple lace front is pre-cut and ready-to-wear. The monofilament part is hand-tied and located on the left. The sheer material used for the lace and part blend with all skin tones to give the look of your own hair growth. The open wefts on the sides and back provide coolness and comfort. The ear tabs and neckline are lined with velvet for added comfort and keep your wig feeling secure. You can adjust the cap size up to half an inch using the smooth Velcro straps. The synthetic hair is pre-styled, ready-to-wear, and maintains its style after washing.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
- Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
- When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
- For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
- For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
- For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.