Changes Collections by Ellen Wille
Petite/Average Synthetic Lace Front Mono Part Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Extended Lace Front, Mono Part, Wefted / Basic
Cap Size: Petite/Average
Length: Fringe 10.5" • Crown 10" • Sides 10" • Nape 10"
Weight: 3.9 oz
Color Shown: Cherry Mix • Sandy Blonde Rooted • Candy Blonde Rooted
Touch by Ellen Wille is part of the Changes Collection. It's a cutting-edge style with loose beach waves. The synthetic fiber is the highest quality available and imitates natural hair with low density and a healthy shine. With this beautiful piece you have a monofilament part, so that the hair appears to be coming right out of your scalp. For the most natural hairline possible you have an extended lace front that extends all the way down to the ear tabs, along with the open-wefted cap, which allows the style to breath and will keep you cool and comfortable all day long.
- Lace front hairline
- Mono parting
- Soft wefted sides and back
- Velvet tabs and nape area with adjustable Velcro straps
Color shows up slightly different based on hair fiber or style. Each color swatch or photo shown can vary from screen to screen as well as color batch of the hair style you choose. These swatches are designed to give you a good idea of the color but may vary from wig to wig.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
- Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
- When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
- For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
- For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
- For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair.
- Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.