Essentials Collection by Gabor
Heat Friendly Synthetic Comfort Cap Wig
Fiber Type: Excelle Heat Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Comfort Cap
Cap Size: Average
Length: Front 3.75" • Crown 5.5" • Sides 3.75" • Back 4.25" • Nape 2.5"
Weight: 2.6 oz.
Color Shown: Brown Blonde
This sophisticated, tailored cropped bob has beautiful, natural movement and requires minimal styling. A firm shake righ out foo the box and a bit of finger styling is all that's needed. Light and airy pieces give this style a carefree feel. This style can be worn close to the head or loosely tousled for a fuller look.
- Wide velvet Comfort Band to prevent friction
- Inside "hiden" weft for a natural hairline
- Open-wefted top for a light, cool fit
- Open ear tabs
- Open extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber)
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Unlike your own hair, Excelle™ fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it's cool, then release!
- 240°F (116°C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F (180°C)
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.