Essentials Collection by Gabor
Heat Friendly Synthetic Comfort Cap Wig
Fiber Type: Excelle Heat Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Comfort Cap™
Cap Size: Average
Length: Front 5.25" • Crown 6" • Side 4" • Back 5" • Nape 3.75"
Weight: 2.5 oz
Color Shown: Brown Blonde
Looks best on the following faces shapes: Oval, Round, Square, Diamond, Pear
An all-over, loosely layered, cropped shag with added volume in the crown and a fashionable eyelash bang. Style it forward to frame the face or brush it back for a more sophisticated look.
Gabor Essentials let you choose a fresh new look with a bold new color. Starting or building your hari wardrobe has never been so easy - or so affordable! From sleek and sweet, to dramatic and downright stunning, each style features our cool Comfort Cap™ and heat-styleable Excelle™ fiber.
- Inside hidden weft for natural hairline
- Wide velvet Comfort Band™ to prevent friction
- Open ear tabs
- Open extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
- Excelle heat styleable for synthetic hair
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake product and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Synthetic - safe styling products can be used to set your hairstyle.
- Never use heat to style your synthetic fiber. Heat will cause damage.
Tips & Tricks
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.