Quantity limited to items on hand.
Luxury Collection by Gabor
Synthetic Lace Front Mono Part Wig
Fiber Type: Kanekalon Flexlite® Modacrylic fiber
Cap Style: Personal Fit™
Cap Size: Average
Length: Front: 7" • Crown: 9" • Side: 6.5" • Back: 6.5" • Nape: 4"
Weight: 3 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-5: GL44-66SS SS Sugared Nickel • Pic 6-9: GL8-29 Hazelnut
Looks best on the following faces shapes: Oval, Round, Square, Diamond, Heart, Oblong
The effect is stunning. Layered waves have natural body for a flattering shape. A face-framing eyelash bang adds the finishing touch.
All over, softly waved layers define this collar length wavy bob. Style it with a full or partial bang – or no bang at all! The lace front monofilament part allows for off-the-face styling options.
- Sheer 1.5" temple to temple lace front for a low density, natural looking hairline
- Monofilament part
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
- Flexlite® synthetic hair
- Gabor Luminous colors
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake product and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Synthetic - safe styling products can be used to set your hairstyle.
- Never use heat to style your synthetic fiber. Heat will cause damage.
Tips & Tricks
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.