Next Luxury Collection by Gabor
Synthetic Lace Front Mono Part Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Lace Front, Monofilament Part
Cap Size: Average
Length: Front 10" • Crown 11" • Sides 6.5" • Nape 3.5"
Weight: 3.84 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-7: GL44-66SS SS Sugared Nickel • Pic 8-10: GL11-25 Honey Pecan
Looks best on the following face shapes: Oval, Round, Square, Diamond, Heart, Pear
Set the bar high, with this beautifully sleek, precision-crafted page. A prestige cut that always opens doors.
- Sheer 1.5" deep lace front for a low density, natural looking hairline
- Monofilament part
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
- Flexlite® synthetic hair
- Gabor Luminous colors
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake product and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Synthetic - safe styling products can be used to set your hairstyle.
- Never use heat to style your synthetic fiber. Heat will cause damage.
Tips & Tricks
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Women's Wigs
- Gray Wigs
- Hair Type:
- Cap Size:
- Hair Texture:
- Cap Construction:
- Cap Construction:
- Lace Front
- Hair Style:
- Face Shape:
- Face Shape:
My 2nd purchase, much prefer this to Kristen by Job Renau. Was using Job Renau for years and decided to look for something else as their wig tend to frizz at the ends after one month of use. Very happy with Gabor as the flex lite synthetic hair is light. Only down side is that it’s rather shiny hence the wigy effect. Read a review by someone to apply some dry shampoo to tone down the shiny effect, haven’t tried and will definitely give it a try. No regrets, will keep getting this style, easy to style and I have cut the fringe as I prefer a long bangs , just a personal preference to hide the lace front.
I will start by reviewing the things that I didn't like about this wig and end with the things that I did. First, I didn't feel that the color was an accurate representation. It is extremely blonde. It is also quite shiny, which gives it a very "wiggy" appearance. Also, the cap is very large. Other than that, I actually quite liked the wig. The hair is not too thick, which really gives it a natural look. The lace top really gives it the look of hair growth from the scalp. The style is also spot on. I cut bangs into it, powdered down the shine a bit and, other than the color, it looks EXACTLY like my own hairstyle. As long as you know what color you need and have an average to larger head size, you will be very happy with this wig. It is not rooted, but that's not an issue for me. Also, the shine can be managed with baby powder or dry shampoo. It is actually a very natural, very pretty wig that I have no problem recommending.
Color much lighter than described; part is located such that almost 1" thick cluster of long strands fall directly onto face and into eye, which cannot be controlled; standard size fits like a large. First time purchase of this brand; NOT WEARABLE; will never buy again.
Wow! This wig is gorgeous. The style is classic. The hair fiber might just be the most realistic I've worn. It looks like healthy hair, none of that dreadful wiggy shine! I usually wear Jon Renau Nita and the Gabor High Society is similar, just longer. I think it could pass for a slight "growth spurt" LOL! If you like lots of lift (courtesy of permatease), volume, and an overall "oomph" - this may not be the wig for you. It has tons of movement and isn't as heavily styled as other wigs. I really believe it falls/lies just as real hair would. If anyone could spot this as a wig without serious inspection, she is probably a wig-wearer herself! I have the GL4/8. It's described as Dark Chocolate and that doesn't really fit in my opinion (I usually associate that shade with level 2 colors.) It's just a tad darker than my 6/33 Jon Renaus or my Amore Ginger Browns. It is a beautiful color and its highlights are subtle. No streaks here!! My only complaint, as with most mono-part wigs, is why does the part have to be so far over to one side. That ultimately gives you more hair swept over to the opposite side and into your face. I'd rather have it closer to the center. Would I buy this wig again? Without question!