Essentials Collection by Gabor
Heat Friendly Synthetic Wig
Fiber Type: Excelle Heat Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Standard
Cap Size: Average
Length: Front 3" • Crown 3.5" • Sides 2" • Back 3" • Nape 2"
Weight: 2.4 oz.
Color Shown: Dark Blonde
All over gently waved layers give this style sophisticated volume while softly framing the face. Delicately sculpted bangs give her the option of wearing the hair onto the face or swept away. This style also looks great with eyeglasses or tucked behind the ears!
- Front velvet rim to prevent friction
- Inside "hidden" weft for natural hairline
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber)
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Unlike your own hair, Excelle™ fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it's cool, then release!
- 240°F (116°C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F (180°C)
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.