Next Collection by Gabor
Petite Average Synthetic Personal Fit Cap Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Personal Fit Cap
Cap Size: Petite Average
Length: Bang 3.5" • Crown 3.5" • Sides 3.25" • Back 2.75" • Nape 2.75"
Weight: 2.2 oz
Color Shown: G10+ - Nutmeg Mist
Looks best on the following faces shapes: Oval, Square, Pear
Be forewarned, this short shag has a natural tendency to completely delight!
Personal Fit Cap: Offering the latest in unique, state-of-the-art wig construction, the Personal Fit Cap is the ultimate in light comfort and dependable fit. The wide stretch lace used in most of today's wigs is replaced with a thinner, more resilient stretch material that actually molds to the shape of the head for a lighter, more secure fit. The result is a cap that feels so natural and comfortable, you'll think it was custom made to fit your personal head shape!
FLEXLITE Fiber: A lightweight, fine 24-denier fiber, FlexLite eliminates weight and volume without sacrificing coverage. All FlexLite wigs are made with Personal Fit Cap construction, resulting in the lightest, coolest and most comfortable styles with the look and feel of natural human hair.
Gabor PLUS Colors: A stunning collection of 27 salon inspired colors, the Gabor PLUS color line was conceived using "Tone-on-Tone" colors which subtly progress from a front that is infused with brilliant highlights and lowlights to a slightly deeper and richer hue at the nape.
- Inside "hidden" weft for a natural hairline
- Open ear tabs
- Open extended nape
- Flexlite® synthetic hair
- Gabor Plus colors
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake product and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Synthetic - safe styling products can be used to set your hairstyle.
- Never use heat to style your synthetic fiber. Heat will cause damage.
Tips & Tricks
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Women's Wigs
- Gray Wigs
- Hair Type:
- Cap Size:
- Petite / Average
- Hair Texture:
- Cap Construction:
- Hair Style:
- Face Shape:
- Face Shape:
- Face Shape:
Seems I never get my wig styled to look like the one on the model but I am pleased with it. Due to a medical issue I have worn this wig style for several years and VERY few people know I wear a wig. Recently a doctor "discovered" I wore a wig and said he would never have thought that. Think he was quite intrigued with the idea as he looked at me again and said he still couldn't believe it. However. it seems that no two wigs are exactly alike but maybe that makes them look more natural.
I really like it. The cut is really cute and it is very easy to style. Thank you
Terrific style, wonderful color (38) - I love it! This can be styled a lot of different ways and the coloration is gorgeous. It's the best wig I've ever worn, and I've even tried some really expensive ones over the years.
I give this 5 stars for not looking like I am wearing a wig. I have had innumberable compliments on this style. Have several other style of wigs but this is the only one I give a five star.
I've been wearing this wig for about 3 weeks now and have received so many compliments, especially from my men friends who tell me I look years younger. (They have no clue I'm wearing a wig!) My women friends are complimentary,also, saying,"Your hair looks fabulous. Who do you go to?" Even they don't know it's a wig. I get stares at the grocery store and wherever else I go. I love this wig. It's fantastic and so very real looking. The color is perfect...G101+ Platinum mist. It looks like salt and pepper with brown instead of black.