Next Luxury Collection by Gabor
Synthetic Hand-Tied Top Lace Front Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Lace Front, Hand-tied Top
Cap Size: Average
Length: Bang 4" • Crown 5.5" • Sides 2.5" • Back 4" • Nape 3"
Weight: 2.75 oz
Color Shown: G19+ - Praline Mist
Looks best on the following faces shapes: Oval, Round, Diamond, Heart, Oblong
Masterfully, cut to frame the face, get ready to impress with this exceptional modern shag.
GABOR NEXT Luxury Lace Front: This cap includes all the comfort features of the other Gabor Next Luxury styles with an important added difference - a 1 1/2" deep ultra-sheer lace front that results in a low density, natural looking hairline. The combination of hand-knotted top and the ultra-sheer lace front means you not only can part the style wherever you like but also style it off the face for the most natural looking hairline available on the market today!
As with out other Gabor Luxury styles, the lace front cap includes the comfort fit of our exclusive Personal Fit Cap, velvet lined ear tabs and nape to prevent friction on sensitive skin, the added lightness of our exclusive Kanekalon Flexlite modacrylic fiber and the dramatic Tone-on-Tone shades of our Gabor PLUS color range.
- Sheer 1.5" deep lace front for a low density, natural looking hairline
- Hand-tied top
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
- Flexlite® synthetic hair
- Gabor Plus colors
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake product and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Synthetic - safe styling products can be used to set your hairstyle.
- Never use heat to style your synthetic fiber. Heat will cause damage.
Tips & Tricks
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.