Essentials Collection by Gabor
Heat Friendly Synthetic Wig
Fiber Type: Excelle Heat Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Standard
Cap Size: Average
Length: Front 4 1/4" • Crown 10" • Sides 10" • Back 10" • Nape 8"
Weight: 5.1 oz.
Color Shown: Medium Brown
Prosper and flourish in a bob cut with lengthy layers and a stylish fringe. This classic cut is just the right length to showcase beautiful tapered movement. An open cap design supports the natural volume and makes this go-to style light and cool no matter the occasion.
- Front velvet rim to prevent friction
- Inside "hidden" weft for natural hairline
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber)
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Unlike your own hair, Excelle™ fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it's cool, then release!
- 240°F (116°C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F (180°C)
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Women's Wigs
- Gray Wigs
- Hair Type:
- Hair Type:
- Heat Friendly Synthetic
- Cap Size:
- Hair Texture:
- Cap Construction:
- Hair Style: