Luxury Collection by Gabor
Synthetic Lace Front Mono Part Wig
Fiber Type: Flexlite® Synthetic
Cap Style: Personal Fit ™, Lace Front, Mono Part
Cap Size: Average
Length: Front 14.5" • Crown 14.5" • Sides 12" • Back 13.5" • Nape 9"
Weight: 4.75 oz
Color Shown: GL29-31SS - SS Rusty Auburn
Looks best on the following faces shapes: Oval, Round, Square, Diamond, Heart, Pear & Oblong
Soft flowing waves with longer layers at the ends know how to work it from every angle. Catwalk not included.
GABOR Luxury Collection: The original Gabor Luxury cap features a top that is hand-knotted for the ultimate in movement, ease of styling and the appearance of natural growth. We've replace the velvet lined front rim with a sheer, scalloped front for a more natural looking hairline. This feature not only eliminates any bulk at the hairline, but also allows you to style the wig off the face if so desired. In addition, the ear tabs and nape are lined in soft velvet to prevent friction on sensitive skin.
This collection combines the light, cool feel of a hand-tied top and sheer hairline with the custom-like, comfort fit of our exclusive Personal Fit Cal, the added lightness of our exclusive Kanekalon Flexlite modacrylic fiber and the dramatic tone-on-tone shades of our Gabor PLUS color range.
FLEXLITE Fiber: A lightweight, fine 24-denier fiber, FlexLite eliminates weight and volume without sacrificing coverage. All FlexLite wigs are made with Personal Fit Cap construction, resulting in the lightest, coolest and most comfortable styles with the look and feel of natural human hair.
- Temple-to-temple sheer 1" deep lace front
- Monofilament part
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape
- Flexlite® synthetic hair
- Gabor Luminous colors
- Gabor Soft Shade colors
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
Tips & Tricks
- Shake product and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Synthetic - safe styling products can be used to set your hairstyle.
- Never use heat to style your synthetic fiber. Heat will cause damage.
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.