Quantity limited to items on hand.
Halo Collection by Gabor
Synthetic Halo Hair Accessory
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Length: Bang 3.5" • Sides 3.5" • Nape 3.5"
Weight: 1 oz
Color Shown: GL6-30
*Turban not Included
The Smooth Halo is a perfect complement to any turban. A velvet lined circle of hair, each Gabor Halo includes two strategically placed hook and loop strips with a glue strip for easy and secure attachment to any turban. For affixing a halo to a terry cloth turban, simply remove the top hook and loop strip. The teeth on the bottom strip will adhere easily to the terry fiber. If you choose a polyester turban, use the glue strip on the back of the top hook and loop strip to easily attach to any smooth textured turban.
Gabor Halos: The halo hair accessory is the prefect complement to any turban. A velvet lined circle of hair, each Gabor Halo includes two strategically placed Velcro strips with a glue strip for easy and secure attachment to any turban. For affixing a halo to a terry cloth turban, simply remove the top strip of Velcro. The teeth on the bottom strip will adhere easily to the terry fiber. If you choose a polyester turban, use the glue strip on the back of the top Velcro strip to easily attach to any smooth textured turbans.
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake product and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Synthetic - safe styling products can be used to set your hairstyle.
- Never use heat to style your synthetic fiber. Heat will cause damage.
Tips & Tricks
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Headwear Attachments