Wig Collection by Gabor
Synthetic Lace Front Mono Part Wig
Fiber Type: Flexlite® Synthetic Hair
Cap Style: Personal Fit Cap, Lace Front, Monofilament Part
Cap Size: Average
Length: Front 7.5" • Crown 12" • Sides 6" • Back 10" • Nape 4.5"
Weight: 3.75 oz
Color Shown: GL11-25SS - SS Honey Pecan
Looks best on the following faces shapes: Oval, Round, Square, Diamond, Heart, & Pear
An elegant shoulder-length bob with a long, side-sweeping fringe, this timeless silhouette includes subtly textured lengths that fall into place with a gentle shake. The lace front monofilament part allows for multi-directional parting while offering the appearance of natural hair growth.
- Temple-to-temple sheer lace front for a low density, natural looking hairline
- Monofilament part
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hairpiece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry.
- Shake product and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, HairUWear Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Synthetic-safe styling products can be used to set your hairstyle.
- Never use heat to style your synthetic fiber. Heat will cause damage.
Tips & Tricks
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fiber.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist. No returns or exchanges will be allowed for worn or altered products.