Hair Pieces Collection by Gabor
Synthetic Clip-on Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Flexlite® Synthetic
Base Dimensions: 6.25" x 5" Wefted Base
Attachment Method: 4 pressure sensitive clips
Length: Front 8.5" • Crown 16" • Sides 16" • Back 16"
Weight: 2.5 oz
Color Shown: GL14-16 - Honey Toast
Looks best on the following faces shapes: All Face Shapes
A long, layered top-of-head piece designed with a soft wave to seamlessly blend with your own hair, adding coverage at the crown and luxurious length and volume throughout.
FLEXLITE Fiber: A lightweight, fine 24-denier fiber, FlexLite eliminates weight and volume without sacrificing coverage. All FlexLite wigs are made with Personal Fit Cap construction, resulting in the lightest, coolest and most comfortable styles with the look and feel of natural human hair.
- 6.25" x 5" wefted base
- Inside hidden weft for a natural looking hairline
- Velvet-lined rim for added comfort
- Four strategically placed pressure sensitive clips for a secure attachment
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
Tips & Tricks
- Shake product and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Synthetic - safe styling products can be used to set your hairstyle.
- Never use heat to style your synthetic fiber. Heat will cause damage.
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.