Transformations™ Collection by Gabor
Synthetic Skin Crown Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Flexlite Synthetic
Base Construction: Skin Crown
Base Dimension: 9" x 3.25"
Attachment Method: 4 Pressure Sensitive Clips
Area of Hair Loss: Hair loss along the part or crown area
Length: Front: 4.5" • Crown 12" • Sides 9" • Back 10.5"
Color Shown: GL16-27 - Buttered Biscuit
The clever top-of-head filler piece has a natural-looking crown and secures with four pressure sensitive clips. It's also an easy way to try bangs without cutting your own hair.
- Because one little piece can totally transform any look.
- For thinning hair and hair loss.
- For fine, limp, flat hair that just wont hold a style.
- For added volume.
The Transformations™ Collection of top-of-head hairpieces by HairUWear includes a variety of stylish solutions for women with thinning hair or hair loss.
Find a solution that's right for you...
- Just a touch of extra volume on top...Right where you need it.
- For hair loss along the part or crown area... a top-of-head hairpiece is deal. Select a style with a base size large enough to conceal the area of hair loss.
- When hair loss is more extensive... select a high quality HairUWear wig. Superb craftsmanship gives these fashionable full wigs natural movement and exceptional comfort for hair loss feels as good as it looks.
- 1.5" circular skin crown on a 9" x 3.25" base
- 4 strategically placed 1" pressure sensitive clips for a secure attachment
- Flexlite® synthetic hair
- Gabor Luminous colors
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place hair piece on a HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake product and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Synthetic - safe styling products can be used to set your hairstyle.
- Never use heat to style your synthetic fiber. Heat will cause damage.
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage synthetic fiber.
- Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fiber.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Women's Toppers
- Hair Type: