16" 10 pc. Human Hair Fineline Extension Kit (HD)Hairdo
Hair Extensions & Accessories by HairDo
Human Hair Clip-in Extension Kit
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Length: Overall 16"
1 - 8" piece
1 - 7" piece
2 - 6" pieces
4 - 4" pieces
2 - 3" pieces
Color Shown: Pic 1: R10 Chestnut • Pic 2-4: R3HH Dark Brown
**Pic 2-4 Alternate Styling Option Shown**
Fine hair? No Problem with the Fineline Human Hair Extension Kit. This unbelievable construction gives you length and volume without the bulk. Achieve a smooth and seamless application that's light and incredibly comfortable. Length without limits! This 10 piece kits offers you endless possibilities. The 100% human hair measures 16" long so add volume to long hair or length to short hair. Wear your hair up or down and style it straight or wavy.
- 100% Human Hair
- 10pcs with 2 wefts each
- Fine Line construction
- Attaches with pressure-sensitive clips
HUMAN HAIR WIG CARE
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Do not soak or submerge product. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water. Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
- Place a small amount of shampoo for color-treated hair in our hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from the roots to the ends.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place a small amount of conditioner for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Leave conditioner on for 1-2 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacturer's instructions. Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Style as desired:
- To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds and release.
- If desired use HairUWear Holding Spray on the final styled product.
Tips & Tricks
- Wash or rinse all human hair products and style before wearing. Human hair is not ready to wear out of the box.
- Rinsing with hot water will damage the cap.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming during wear.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
- Any cutting or chemical processes such as perming or coloring, should be done by a professional hair stylist. We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair; depositing color provides the best result.
- Clip In Extensions
- Hair Type:
- Human Hair
- Medium (14-16)
- Hair Texture: