Hair Pieces Collection by HairDo
Human Hair Wrap Around Pony
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Length: Overall Length: 16"
Weight: 2.82 oz
Color Shown: R10 - Chestnut
Amp up your wrap around pony with 100% human hair. Style it low and wavy or high and straight. The 100% human hair is soft, natural and can be styled or colored to become an extension of you. With so many options, how will you wear yours?
HOW-TOHUMAN HAIR WIG CAREPre-Wash
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Do not soak or submerge product. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water. Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
- Place a small amount of shampoo for color-treated hair in our hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from the roots to the ends.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place a small amount of conditioner for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Leave conditioner on for 1-2 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacturer's instructions. Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
Tips & Tricks
- Style as desired:
- To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds and release.
- If desired use HairUWear Holding Spray on the final styled product.
- Wash or rinse all human hair products and style before wearing. Human hair is not ready to wear out of the box.
- Rinsing with hot water will damage the cap.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming during wear.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
- Any cutting or chemical processes such as perming or coloring, should be done by a professional hair stylist. We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair; depositing color provides the best result.
Slide in the comb, secure, wrap and go! Styling Tip:
Create different looks with cut, color and curl. Updos and buns can be created after applying this 16" pony.