Hair Pieces Collection by HairDo
Heat Friendly Synthetic Pony
Fiber Type: Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Length: Overall 18"
Weight: 3 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-3: R14/16T - Buttered Toast • Pic 4-5: How To/Editorial • Pic 6-7: R10 - Chestnut • Pic 8-9: R6/30H - Chocolate Copper • Pic 10-11: R2 - Ebony • Pic 12-13: R25 - Ginger Blonde • Pic 14-15: R830 - Ginger Brown • Pic 16-17: R29S - Glazed Strawberry • Pic 18-19: R14/88H - Golden Wheat • Pic 20-21: R14/25 - Honey Ginger
This strut-your-stuff pony delivers the style points straight-up. Measuring 18" long, this wrap-around piece instantly adds length, verve and volume to your ponytail. Easily put the Simply Straight Pony high, low or to the side. This hairpiece features a strip of hair that wraps around the holder and fastens it in the hook-and-loop strip to conceal where the ponytail meets your own hair.
How do I use it: Includes a small, easy insert comb that gently slides into the front part of the elastic band on your ponytail. The innovative wrap-around part gives you a max secure fit with a discrete finish that is easy to use yet fashionably fabulous! Affordable, lightweight and easy to attach, these virtually undetectable extensions can be put in and taken out in a matter of minutes.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
- Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
- When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
- For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
- For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
- For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
General Wig Care
- When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
- We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.
Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber these hairpieces feel and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Fahrenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Hair Type:
- Heat Friendly Synthetic