Human Hair Extensions by HairDo
Human Hair Clip-In Extension Kit
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Length: Overall Length: 20"
1 - 8" Wide Piece
1 - 7" Wide Piece
2 - 6" Wide Pieces
2 - 4" Wide Pieces
4 - 3" Wide Pieces
Weight: 4.94 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-4: R25 - Ginger Blonde • Pic 5-6: N/A
Length without limits! This 10 piece kit offers you endless possibilities. The 100% human hair measures 20" long to add volume to long hair or length to short hair. Wear your hair up or down and style it straight or wavy. use as many or as few as you wish.
HOW-TOHUMAN HAIR WIG CAREPre-Wash
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Do not soak or submerge product. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water. Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
- Place a small amount of shampoo for color-treated hair in our hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from the roots to the ends.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place a small amount of conditioner for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Leave conditioner on for 1-2 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacturer's instructions. Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
Tips & Tricks
- Style as desired:
- To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds and release.
- If desired use HairUWear Holding Spray on the final styled product.
- Wash or rinse all human hair products and style before wearing. Human hair is not ready to wear out of the box.
- Rinsing with hot water will damage the cap.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming during wear.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
- Any cutting or chemical processes such as perming or coloring, should be done by a professional hair stylist. We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair; depositing color provides the best result.
Starting at the nape, take side to side sections and clip in the pieces starting with the smallest and working your way up. Styling Tip:
Tease your root for added comfort and security before clipping in. When styling your hair back, position the extension so the hair flows in the same direction.