Hair Pieces Collection by HairDo
Heat Friendly Extension Kit
Fiber Type: Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Length: Overall 22"
Weight: 4.2 oz
Color Shown: R4 Midnight Brown
Includes 4 22" Pieces in these widths:
• One 10″ piece • One 5.5″ piece • Two 2″ pieces
Want some wave without the bulk? This 4 piece Fineline Extension kit has the perfect amount of hair with the perfect wave. Fine hair is a thing of the past with extensions made just for that. These 4 pieces with a seamless edge are so light you’ll forget you have them on. Tru2Life® heat-friendly synthetic hair lets you touch up the wave or change it up, anything is possible.
With Fineline® construction, the hair is stitched to a thin layer of polyurethane, resulting in lighter, thinner, virtually undetectable pieces that lay flat to the head for a more comfortable, natural looking effect.
Hairdo's special Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic hair can be flat ironed, curled or blown dry using thermal styling tools up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degrees Celsius.
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, HairUWear Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler to difficult tangles if needed.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degrees Celsius. We recommend a low-medium setting.
- To straighten, take 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and pin the curl in place. Once the fiber has completely cooled it will keep the curl until heat is applied again.
- If desired, use HairUWear Hair Spray on the final styled product.
Tips & Tricks
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering, or swimming during wear.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- After extended wear, matting and frizz can occur. To smooth, wash, condition and spray with HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detanger than blow dry with HairUWear Styling Brush.
- Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. We do not recommend curling or straightening the hair while wearing. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
- Clip In Extensions
- Hair Type:
- Hair Type:
- Heat Friendly Synthetic
- Long (18 & over)
- Hair Texture: