Heat Friendly Clip In Bangs
Fiber Type: Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Length: Overall 5" • Sides 9.5"
Weight: 0.02 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-3: R6/30H Chocolate Copper • Pic 4: N/A • Pic 5: R10 - Chestnut • Pic 6-7: N/A
Who wouldn't love to flirt with this fun fringe? But don't snip - clip! These bangs blend seamlessly with your own hair. Going out with a bang has never been so much fun - or so commitment-free!
HOW-TOSynthetic Hair Care Instruction
• Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
• Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
• Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
• Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
• Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
• Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
• Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
• When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
• For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
• For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
• For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
• For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
General Wig Care
• When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
• We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
• Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
• Be gentle!
• Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
• Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
• Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
• Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
• Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.
EXTENDED INFORMATIONMade with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber feel and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Fahrenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fibers can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Not only does these fibers style like real hair, they're light, soft, and lustrous just like real healthy hair.
Hair Tutorial: hairdo Clip In Bangs
hairdo Clip In Bangs http://www.wowwigs.com/clip-in-bangs-synt...
How to: Clip in Bang
Going out with a bang has never been so much fun—or so commitm...
Hairdo Hairpiece Care and Washing
Hairdo Bangs How To
Express yourself with clip-in bangs by Hairdo. A dramatic chan...
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Hair Type:
- Heat Friendly Synthetic
- Clip-in Bangs
Wow is Right! I got my order in the mail and I ran right away to try them on. They were a perfect color match and you couldn't notice that they were clip ins. Everyone said I look me again ! After losing most of my hair due to an illness, and even though I am now in remission, my bangs have not yet come back, so buying these clip ins from your site was the best decision I have ever made! I am definitely buying a couple more sets exactly the same. Great price, and great quality. You gave me back my confidence, my security and my life. Thank you for WOW Wigs! I feel me again and beautiful. My family and my children are amazed at how real they look on me and are glad to see me smile again.
Perfect color! You can't tell they are synthetic. I'm very happy with my purchase.
They are so soft looks real! I have gotten do many compliments about how they look. People think they are real and it's a new look I just love them!
I could not be more pleased with the Clip In Bang! Easy to secure to your natural hair, wonderful texture, seamless colors to natural hair and very affordable. I would recommend to anyone for photo shoots, parties, events, as well as day-to-day use. Great product!
Wrong color. By the time I got email to exchange I was out of state and could not return in time aloted. Wasted my money. Not happy!