Quantity limited to items on hand.
Hair Pieces Collection by HairDo
Heat Friendly Synthetic Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Length: 5.5" - 7"
Weight: 1.2 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-3: R25 Ginger Blonde - Denim Blue • Pic 4: R14/88H Golden Wheat - Dark Purple • Pic 5: R14/88H Golden Wheat - Denium Blue
Morph into an edgier you with the Color Splash Wrap. Dare to bare your love of denim, purse purple or rock it in red. Put your hair in a bun or loop the ends of your pony then wrap it around. Wear one or mix and match to create your own look. The Tru2Life® heat-friendly syntehtic hair can be flat ironed for a rocker chick look or softly curled for an elegant night out.
HairDo's special Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic hair can be flat ironed, curled, or blown dry using thermal styling tols up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit / 180 degrees Celsius. Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about anyone's hair color.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water. Soak for 5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber)
- Gently blot with a towel. Do not squeeze, twist, brush, or comb while wet.
- Hand to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
- Unlike your own hair, Tru2Life fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it's cool, then release!
- 240°F (116C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F/180°C
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.