Hair Pieces Collection by HairDo
Heat Friendly Synthetic Hair Wrap
Fiber Type: Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Length: 3.25" - 6"
Color Shown: R1416T - Buttered Toast • Pic 5-6: R1416T w/ R830 & How To
Take a fancy to this alluring wrapped up-do, This patented style easily wraps around any bun, chignon or ponytail with our secure comfort elastic band holder. The Highlight Wrap incorporates multi-tonal shades and varying lengths, from 3.25-6 inches to get you mad "wrap star" cred.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
• Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
• Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
• Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
• Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
• Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
• Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
• Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
• When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
• For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
• For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
• For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
• For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
General Wig Care
• When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
• We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
• Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
• Be gentle!
• Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
• Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
• Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
• Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
• Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Hair Type:
- Heat Friendly Synthetic
- Hair Wraps & Scrunchies
I have the Duo Wrap which has a smaller piece to goes on top. I have worn pieces for years and this is my favorite. I have thick long hair that takes 30 minutes to style and 3 minutes to frizz up if it's humid. Synthetic hair is impervious to humidity so you look fabulous in minutes and it never frizzes. After a year there's little shedding and it hasn't fizzed. It is also very comfortable. I have chronic migraines and pressure of hairpieces can trigger one but this is like using an elastic. For the reviewer who said it is too thin you should try the duo. If you have thick hair the additional piece on top will solve your problem.
This is a great light weight wrap that has a lot of volume for as small as it is. It could be combined with 2 if you want a fuller look. I think it is a great summer look.
I got lucky and the color is a perfect match. I only wish this was a claw clip rather than a wrap. I'm going to try and sew combs on it to secure it better.
Thank You WowWigs, very impressed with your product and service. Excellent delivery to rural New South Wales in Australia. Could not be more pleased, Robyn.
This hair wrap is quite nice But unfortunately I chose the wrong colour I live in Australia so to expensive to send back and forth Not a good idea to purchase things like this over seas Disappointed