Wig Collection by HairDo
Heat Friendly Open Cap Wig
Fiber Type: Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Open Cap
Cap Size: Average
Length: Front 12" • Crown 6.5" • Side 8" • Back 5" • Nape 2"
Weight: 2.86 oz
Color Shown: Midnight Berry
Fantasy meets fashion with this multidimensional, purple berry hue. A tough of depth at the root gets you this season's hottest hair color without spending hours at the salon. Look and feel cool in this open wefted cap that is comfortable and adjustable. Change it up and add some waves or make it super straight to show off the angels in this cut.
- Open Wefted Cap
- Open Ear Tabs
- Velvet Nape
- Hairdo's special Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic hair can be flat ironed, curled or blown dry using thermal styling tools up to 350˚F/ 180˚C
- Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about anyone's hair color.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water. Soak for 5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber)
- Gently blot with a towel. Do not squeeze, twist, brush, or comb while wet.
- Hand to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
- Unlike your own hair, Tru2Life fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it's cool, then release!
- 240°F (116C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F/180°C
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.