Heat-Friendly Synthetic Elasticized Hair Wrap
Fiber Type: Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Length: Style A Do: 6" • Mini Do: 7.5"
Weight: Style A Do: 1.4 oz • Mini Do: 0.6 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1: R4 - Dark Brown • Pic 2: R14/88H - Golden Wheat • Pic 3-4: R29S+ - Glazed Strawberry • Pic 5-7: R14/88H - Golden Wheat • Pic 8: R29S+ - Glazed Strawberry
*Pic 9-10: Editorial/How To*
This dynamic duo can be worn separately or together to create the perfect up-dos, twisted rolls, high chignons and low chignons in no time. Just wrap these patented elastic-band pieces around a ponytail or bun to maximize your style quotient.
HOW-TOSynthetic Hair Care Instruction
• Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
• Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
• Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
• Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
• Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
• Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
• Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
• When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
• For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
• For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
• For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
• For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
General Wig Care
• When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
• We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
• Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
• Be gentle!
• Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
• Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
• Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
• Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
• Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.
EXTENDED INFORMATIONWhat is it: Designed to be worn alone or together, the Style-A-Do/Mini-Do Duo Pack Hair Wrap allows you to turn everyday hair into something special in an instant. Whether placed at the crown or the nape, these pieces can be wrapped casually around a ponytail or elegantly around a bun for a soft chignon look
Why is it different: The easy to use features allow you to add a different design to your existing ponytail. It can be curled or straightened with thermal styling tools up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for any look you desire.
Who is it for: Any woman who wants to add style and volume to her existing ponytail. Natural hair must be able to be put into small bun or ponytail for the scrunchie to be applied to
How do I use it: The innovative elastic band gives you a max secure fit with a discrete finish that is easy to use yet fashionably fabulous! Affordable, lightweight and easy to attach.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Hair Type:
- Heat Friendly Synthetic
- Hair Wraps & Scrunchies
I've used wigs and hairpieces for years but never bought this sort of product. I"m glad I decided to give it a try because it is a very cool piece that has a lot of versatility. If you like changing your look frequently by using wigs and hairpieces this is a a piece you want to add to your collection.
I love these pieces!! I use them both together and use bobby pins to hold the style exactly where I want. I wear them every day!!