Hair Pieces Collection by HairDo
Heat-Friendly Clip In Topper
Fiber Type: Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Application Method: Four Pressure Sensitive Clips, Two extra clips are included
Length: Bang / Fringe / Front 8" • Crown 11.5" • Side 9" • Back 11.5"
Weight: 2.9 oz
Color Shown: R4 Midnight Brown
An airy, light, eyelash bang to easily conceal thinning hair or hair loss. The face-framing fringe instantly changes up your look yet requires no commitment! Four moveable clips can be positioned where they will best secure the topper. This innovative design allows the clips to be adjusted as you like to avoid repetitive friction in the same area. Two extra clips are included and can be used for added security. This style is best suited to women with short hair or a layered bob style. Features a skin part for a natural look, and dimensional Tru2Life colors that blend beautifully and can be heat-styled to match any texture.
Hairdo's special Tru2Life® heat friendly synthetic hair can be flat ironed, curled or blown dry using thermal styling tools up to 350˚F/180˚C. Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends's with just about anyone's hair color.
Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hairpiece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry.
- Shake and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, HairUWear Styling Comb or fingers to style.
- Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler to difficult tangles if needed.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, blow dried or flat ironed to achieve a different hairstyle.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350°F/180°C. We recommend a low-medium setting.
- Style as desired:
To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and pin the curl in place. Once the fiber has completely cooled it will keep the curl until heat is applied again.
If desired, use HairUWear Hair Spray on the final styled product.
Tips & Tricks
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming during wear.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- After extended wear, matting and frizz can occur. To smooth, wash, condition and spray with HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler then blow dry with a HairUWear Styling Brush.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350°F/180°C. We recommend a low-medium setting. Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. We do not recommend curling or straightening the hair while wearing. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
- Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist. No returns or exchanges will be allowed for worn or altered products.
- Women's Toppers
- Hair Type:
- Heat Friendly Synthetic