Transformations™ Collection by HairDoHeat-Friendly Synthetic Clip In Top Piece
Fiber Type: Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Base Construction: Monofilament; Hand-Tied
Base Dimensions: 2.5" x 5"
Attachment Method: 5 Pressure Sensitive Clips
Area of Hair Loss: Hair loss along the part or crown area Length:
Front 11" •
Crown 12" •
Sides 13" •
Back 14"Weight: 2.12 oz (60 g)Color Shown: Pic 1: R1416T - Buttered Toast • Pic 2-5: R14/25 - Honey Ginger • Pic 6-7: N/A A practical piece that makes a volume of difference. Clip it into your hair for coverage and volume right where you need it. Or use it to conceal your roots in between touch ups. The 2.25" x 5" monofilament base is hand-tied to give you a natural look and the Tru2Life® heat-friendly synthetic hair feels like you're wearing nothing at all.
• Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water. Soak for 5 minutes
• Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber)
• Gently blot with a towel. Do not squeeze, twist, brush or comb while wet
• Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting. Styling:
• Unlike your own hair, Tru2Life fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it’s cool, then release!
• 240°F (116C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F/180°C
• Never heat style while wearing the piece
EXTENDED INFORMATIONHairdo's special Tru2Life® heat friendly synthetic hair can be flat ironed, curled or blown dry using thermal styling tools up to 350˚F/180˚C. Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends's with just about anyone's hair color.