Hair Pieces Collection by HairDo
Heat Friendly Synthetic Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Length: 5.5" - 13"
Weight: 1.2 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-2: R10 - Chestnut • Pic 3: N/A
Be on trend and in style1 Trendy Do makes it easy to be on the best tressed list. Put your hair in a bun or small pony then just wrap it around. The alternating lengths make it look effortless and textured. Style the Tru2life heat-friendly syntehtic hair straight, wavy or curly.
Trendy-Do is the re-branded version of the discontinued, but popular Salsaloosa by Dancing with the Stars.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water. Soak for 5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber)
- Gently blot with a towel. Do not squeeze, twist, brush, or comb while wet.
- Hand to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
- Unlike your own hair, Tru2Life fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it's cool, then release!
- 240°F (116C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F/180°C
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.