Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Size: Average
Length: Overall Length 8"
Color Shown: Pic 1: 16H • Pic 2: 27AH • Pic 3: N/A
Designed for comfort, Hair Accents® beautifully blended hair is permanently attached to a 100% cotton baseball cap creating a ready-to-wear hair fashion alternative with absolutely no styling needed. All Hair Accents styles are available in 11 naturally highlighted colors in both a black and beige colored baseball cap.
Henry Margu wigs and hairpieces are easy to care for. Our exclusive fiber processing allows our wigs to "bounce" back to their original style if maintained and cared for properly. Following are simple washing instructions to keep all Henry Margu products looking great:
- Gently hand wash while soaking in cold water with a dash of Cleanse shampoo.
- Thoroughly rinse the wig in clean cold water to remove shampoo.
- Do NOT brush the wig while fiber is wet. For short styles, allow the wig to air dry on a wig stand or lay flat on a towel. For medium to longer wings and curly styles, lay the wig flat on a towel to air dry.
- Once the wig is completely dry, the ready-to-wear styling should return with a gentle shake of the wig. Revitalize spray conditioner will add luster to the fiber.
Wig care products developed by Henry Margu exclusively for use with synthetic fiber will help to maintain the life and beauty of any wig or hairpiece and will aid in keeping its original condition. Regular cleaning of your new Henry Margu wig is the best way to keep it looking fresh and new. Remember, a wig is like a delicate garment; with the proper care, it will look beautiful.
Other tips to keep our wigs and hairpieces looking beautiful are:
- Make sure wigs are stored properly when not worn. Using a wig stand or Styrofoam head is the preferred method. Long styles can be hung or laid flat on a surface. Never fold the wig or hairpiece, and put in a box or plastic bag (except while traveling).
- Be careful wearing a wig or hairpiece around areas of extreme heat such as a hot oven, fireplace, or barbecue. While the fiber used on Henry Margu products is not flammable and does not pose a threat extreme heat can damage the fiber making it fizz.
- For longer styles, it is best to lay the wig on a flat surface and brush from the bottom up. This will help protect the fiber and will keep it from pulling out of the cap.
Browse the following pages of the collection and see for yourself why the difference is beautiful™ with Henry Margu wigs.
- Hair Type:
- Headwear Attachments
- Women's Hairpieces