Synthetic Halo Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Length: Bang 5.25" • Sides 5.25" • Back 4.5"
Weight: 1.05 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-2: 27AH • Pic 3-4: 24H18 • Pic 5-6: 51 • Pic 7: 12H
Henry Margu wigs and hairpieces are easy to care for. Our exclusive fiber processing allows our wigs to "bounce" back to their original style if maintained and cared for properly. Following are simple washing instructions to keep all Henry Margu products looking great:
- Gently hand wash while soaking in cold water with a dash of Cleanse shampoo.
- Thoroughly rinse the wig in clean cold water to remove shampoo.
- Do NOT brush the wig while fiber is wet. For short styles, allow the wig to air dry on a wig stand or lay flat on a towel. For medium to longer wings and curly styles, lay the wig flat on a towel to air dry.
- Once the wig is completely dry, the ready-to-wear styling should return with a gentle shake of the wig. Revitalize spray conditioner will add luster to the fiber.
Wig care products developed by Henry Margu exclusively for use with synthetic fiber will help to maintain the life and beauty of any wig or hairpiece and will aid in keeping its original condition. Regular cleaning of your new Henry Margu wig is the best way to keep it looking fresh and new. Remember, a wig is like a delicate garment; with the proper care, it will look beautiful.
Other tips to keep our wigs and hairpieces looking beautiful are:
- Make sure wigs are stored properly when not worn. Using a wig stand or Styrofoam head is the preferred method. Long styles can be hung or laid flat on a surface. Never fold the wig or hairpiece, and put in a box or plastic bag (except while traveling).
- Be careful wearing a wig or hairpiece around areas of extreme heat such as a hot oven, fireplace, or barbecue. While the fiber used on Henry Margu products is not flammable and does not pose a threat extreme heat can damage the fiber making it fizz.
- For longer styles, it is best to lay the wig on a flat surface and brush from the bottom up. This will help protect the fiber and will keep it from pulling out of the cap.
The perfect complement to all headwear, Halo is a comfortable and realistic wig alternative creating the illusion of a full head of hair! Halo is the ideal solution for women experiencing hair loss as a result of medical treatment or for any other reason offering a affordable and fashionable option to wigs.
Pairing perfectly with a hat, scarf, turban, and most baseball caps. Halo is available in two different lengths; a short chin length and a longer, below the shoulder style both with softly textured ends.
Halo is created with comfort in mind while offering a simple solution to hair loss. Ready-to-wear with no styling needed, Halo is a fast and easy option to a wig when running errands, dropping the kids at school or a trip to the grocery store.
Designed to be exceptionally lightweight, Halo is produced with the softest materials possible and the perfect amount of hair to look realistic and stylish. Comfortably fitting the circumference of the head, three silicone patches in the front and ultra-thin adjustments in the back personalize the fit and assist in securing Halo to the head making it breathable and cooler to wear. Beautifully blended and highlighted colors assure a close to match any hair color.
When a wig is a hassle, just a slip on Halo for a beautiful, believe new look. Headwear not included!
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Headwear Attachments