HIM by HairUWear Men's Wig Collection
Heat-Friendly Synthetic Lace Front Mono Part Wig
Fiber Type: Excelle Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Confident Fit Cap™, Lace Front, Monofilament Part
Cap Size: Average-Large
Length: Front 6.5" • Crown 6.5" • Sides 5.25" • Back 5.25" • Nape 4"
Weight: 2.75 oz
Color Shown: M12/22SS
Groomed and professional one day, rough textured the next. Believable? You bet, even up close. Soft to the touch and a real ego boost, low maintenance too... This is the power of a precision barber cut and the genius of HIM by HairUWear.
- Confident Fit Cap
- Monofilament Part
- Temple-to-Temple Lace Front
- Silicone-Lined Ear Tabs
- Silicone-Lined Extended Nape
- Ultra-Thin Adjusters at the Nape for Personalized fit
Introducing the Confident Fit Cap™
Offering the latest in unique, state of the art wig construction, the Confident Fit Cap is the ultimate in light comfort and dependable fit. The wide stretch lace used in most of today's wigs is replaced with a thinner, more resilient stretch material that actually molds to the shape of the head for a lighter, more secure fit. The result is a cap that feels so natural and comfortable, you'll think it was custom made.
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
WASH & CONDITION
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to wash basin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-In Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, HairUWear Styling Comb, or fingers to style.
- Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-In Conditioner + Detangler to difficult tangles if needed.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, blow dried, or flat ironed to achieve a different hairstyle.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degrees Celsius.
- Style as desired:
- To straighten, take a 1" section at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and pin the curl in place. Once the fiber has completely cooled it will keep the curl until heat is applied again.
- If desired, use HairUWear Hair Spray on the final styled product.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering, or swimming during wear.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand.
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- After extended wear, matting and frizz can occur. To smooth, wash, condition and spray with HairUWear Leave-In Conditioner + Detangler then blow dry with HairUWear Styling Brush.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degrees Celsius. We recommend a low-medium setting. Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. We do not recommend curling or straightening the hair while wearing. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
- Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist