HIM by HairUWear
In Full Effect Hairpiece (HH)HIM by HairUWear
HIM by HairUWear Men's Wig Collection
Heat Friendly Synthetic Monofilament Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Excelle Heat-Friendly Synthetic
Base Style: Monofilament
Base Dimension: 5" x 2.5"
Attachment Method: 5 Pressure Sensitive Clips
Length: Front 5" • Crown 5.5" • Sides 6" • Back 5" • Nape 4.5"
Weight: 0.8 oz
Color Shown: M34S
- Monofilament base
- Polyurethane rim
You asked. We listened. Our new special blend of human hair and heat-friendly synthetic fibers is the best of both worlds. Get the unbelievably natural look and feel of human hair with the amazing long lasting style of heat friendly synthetic fiber. This blend can be heat-styled and then cut and groomed to achieve any hairstyle. Mixing it up makes it practically perfect and perfectly practical. With an array of colors, no look is off limits. Go ahead and try it for yourself. New blend, new you!
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
WASH & CONDITION
- Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to wash basin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-In Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Shake and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, HairUWear Styling Comb, or fingers to style.
- Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-In Conditioner + Detangler to difficult tangles if needed.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, blow dried, or flat ironed to achieve a different hairstyle.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degrees Celsius.
- Style as desired:
- To straighten, take a 1" section at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and pin the curl in place. Once the fiber has completely cooled it will keep the curl until heat is applied again.
- If desired, use HairUWear Hair Spray on the final styled product.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
- Hot water will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering, or swimming during wear.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand.
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- After extended wear, matting and frizz can occur. To smooth, wash, condition and spray with HairUWear Leave-In Conditioner + Detangler then blow dry with HairUWear Styling Brush.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degrees Celsius. We recommend a low-medium setting. Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. We do not recommend curling or straightening the hair while wearing. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
- Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist
- Men's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Hair Type:
- Heat Friendly Synthetic
- Top Pieces