SmartLace Collection by Jon Renau
Large Synthetic Hand-Tied Lace Front Mono Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Lace Front, Single Monofilament, Hand-Tied
Cap Size: Average
Length: Bang 14.5" • Crown 16.5" • Sides 15.5" • Nape 13"
Weight: 5.5 oz
Color Shown: 12FS8
Gorgeous wavy curls never fail to impress! This large wig's hand tied monofilament cap and SmartLace front look and supremely natural and offer endless styling options to the front hairline.
2021 FAVORITES COLLECTION
The 2021 Favorites Collection introduces 9 new alternatives to some of our most popular human hair and synthetic styles in petite and large cap sizes, hand tied caps, and a new wavy curl pattern for a topper.
Jon Renau's SmartLace Collection combines innovative styles with comfort and realism. Designed with persnickety attention to detail, each wig's hairline is hand tied to a welded lace, which is pre-cut and ready to wear without the risk of unraveling or losing its shape. Perfectly snug and aligned with your natural hairline, the SmartLace front becomes practically invisible. Available in an expansive variety of styles - pixies, shags, bobs, bohemian waves, long layers, and trendy angled cuts - SmartLace wigs provide a secure, comfortable fit and a superbly natural appearance.
California Blonde Colors
SYNTHETIC FIBER CARE
We recommend washing your wig or hairpiece every 6-8 wears
Cleanse & Condition
- Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Jon Renau Paddle Brush or Wide Tooth Comb
- Wet hair completely using cool running water
- Gently lather the hair with a small amount of Jon Renau Synthetic Shampoo, making sure that hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
- Spray with Jon Renau Conditioning Spray (3 - 5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece. Do not rinse out conditioner.
- Gently detangle hair using your Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb
Dry & Style
- Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand. DO NOT blow dry
- For mid-length to long length styles, apply HD Smooth Detangling Spray, (3 - 5 pumps) focusing on the bottom half of wig or hairpiece. Gently comb through using your Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb
- Styling is very easy with your Jon Renau wig or hairpiece. We recommend simply using your fingertips or wig brush/comb for your desired style
- If fullness is desired, gently backcomb hair using your wig brush/comb, then smooth the surface hair over and apply Jon Renau Holding Spray
- To add texture and definition, use a small amount of Piece Out Contour Fiber Creme and apply using fingertips
- Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
- Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e. open oven, heater, etc.) Excessive heat can damage the fiber
- We recommend using HD Smooth Detangling Spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your synthetic wig. This is especially important with a mid-length to long length wigs or hairpiece.