Human Hair Collection by Louis Ferre
Human Hair Hand Tied Lace Front Mono Wig
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Cap Style: 100% Hand Tied with Crystal Net, Monofilament, Lace Front
Cap Size: Average
Length: Bang 5.5" • Crown 11.5" • Nape 5.25"
Weight: 5.1 oz
Color Shown: Marble Brown
This hand-tied wig helps you show off your personal style. While easy to style, hand-tied provides reliable durability and an attractive natural illusion front hairline. The European super fine crystal net adds flexibility and comfort. Illusion Front Hair Line creates a natural hair line for a perfect night out.
Human Hair Care Instruction
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust.
This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
EXTENDED INFORMATIONPlatinum Lace Front Collection: Louis Ferre introdues its premier Platinum Lace Front Collection - genuine Remy Human Hair and all Hand Tied Human Hair. Our Remy Human Hair styles feature Monosystem with newly developed Illusion Front. Remy hair is the complete hair strand including the cuticle. It does not go through the stripping process used on most human hair wigs. Our All Hand Tied Human Hair styles employ a special hand-tied cap and feature Crystal Net and Illusion Front. This lightweight construction provides excellent ventilation and comfort. The Louis Ferre Platinum Collection is the most compatible to your hair in responding to style changes, accepting perms, or even changing colors. Platinum Collection promises you the ultimate beauty.