Human Hair Collection by Louis Ferre
Human Hair Hand-Tied Front Wig
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Cap Style: Hand-Tied Front with Monosystem and Crystal Net
Cap Size: Average
Length: Bang 4" • Crown 5" • Nape 2.5"
Weight: 2.6 oz
Color Shown: Chestnut
This beautiful human hair wig complements both formal and informal outfits for a polished look you'll love. This lightweight wig is comfortable enough to be worn every day. This hand-tied piece is unique, creative and constructed from quality human hair. The Flexible Crystal Net™ Ear Taps holds this wig piece securely in place.
Human Hair Care Instruction
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust.
This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
EXTENDED INFORMATIONPrecious Gem Collection: Louis Ferre, the spirit and innovation behind the style, proudly introduces the Precious Gem Collection. Louis Ferre's human hair offers the sophisticated woman today's hottest looks along with incomparable manageability. Due to our special manufacturing processing and the highest quality human hair available, each coif has exceptional body, shine, and texture. Spectacular coloration is available in a wide range of tones which respond well to style changes, perms, and personalized coloring. Our Precious Gem Collection features Monosystem-a special construction made up of Crystal Net mono top, a stretchable machine made back and our newly developed Illusion Front hairline. This development provides an extra lift to the front hairline of each of our impeccably created style. Precious Gem Monosystem Collection brings the hair fashion industry into a new dimension!