Human Hair Top Piece
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Cap Style: Crystal Net
Base Dimensions: 5" x 4.5"
Length: Overall 12"
Weight: 2.6 oz.
Color Shown: Pic 1: Marble Brown • Pic 2-3: Honey Blonde
Mono top in half oval shape with 3 clips. Complete your look in style with the addition of this fun and fashionable TOP PIECE. The beautiful design makes this one of a kind TOP PIECE. The intricate clip holds your TOP PIECE in place with style.
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Human Hair
- Top Pieces
I took the clips off and used tape to secure to shaved top of head. I was able to wear this for 3 weeks before having to re-tape. The tape cleaned up well. I could sleep, shower, shampoo, and style like it was my own hair. I liked it as well as a professional hair system.