Human Hair Top Piece
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Cap Style: Crystal Net
Base Dimension: 5" x 5.75"
Length: Overall 14"
Weight: 2.9 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1: 18 Karat Gold • Pic 2-3: Vanilla Ice
Mono top in round shape with 4 clips. Complete your look in style with the addition of this fun and fashionable TOP PIECE. The beautiful design makes this a one of a kind TOP PIECE. The four intricate clips holds your TOP PIECE in place with style.
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Human Hair
- Top Pieces
This piece is beautiful but required some tweaking. Unlike my other human hair toppers which tend to lie flat, this one is knotted in such a way that the Hair poufs up a bit from the base. This is attractive but works better toward the crown than in front, as it didn't blend well with my sparse hair in front. Fortunately it was less poufy on one side, which I cut a light bang into and made the 'front'. The back poufs up more, which adds height and looks great! I also sewed in several extra clips to make it feel more secure. I bought the Vanilla Ice color to blend with my baby blonde hair color, but it was too warm of a golden color. I washed and conditioned it, then applied Roux Fanciful toner in a blueish tint and it removed the brassiness. Now it's perfect and I get lots of compliments! It looks gorgeous, blends with my hair color, and appears utterly natural. I'm thrilled!