Fiber Type: Human Hair
Base Construction: Monofilament
Base Dimension: 7" x 6"
Weight: 2.40 oz
Mono top in round shape with 4 clips (large base). Complete your look in style with the addition of this fun and fashionable TOP PIECE. The beautiful design makes this a one of a kind TOP PIECE. The four intricate clip holds your TOP PIECE in place with style.
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Human Hair
- Top Pieces
I have used this particular top piece for almost five years and like its color, length and texture.
This piece is made up of beautiful human hair and is well constructed. The colors Sunny Blonde Brown is a perfect match to my hair color. I wear the piece daily. Using recommended shampoos and conditioners, the hair in the piece will start to break and or fall out after about two months of daily wear and weekly washing. I have to replace the top piece every three to four months.
I really love this topper. I have been wearing Jon Renau synthetic toppers and really wanted to try human hair. This piece is so great and feels so much more like me. It hits at my shoulders and I got it in Cafe Latte which is like a medium reddish brown with blonde highlights. Very natural looking. The mono top looks good. After washing it dries with a very slight wave that's very pretty. My only complaint is the piece is made so you're supposed to wear the 6" length front to back and the 7" length is side to side. Thats not the best configuration for my head shape and also when I wear it this way the front is very thick around my face which doesn't look too natural. You can rotate it and wear it a different way - when I wear it sideways it looks really great but it's just a bit too sparse and I worry the rim could show if the wind blows. If the thickness was evened out equally all around the rim this piece would be perfect.