Human Hair 3/4 Wig
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Cap Style: Crystal Net Hand Tied
Base Dimension: 11" x 9.5"
Attachment Method: 3 Clips
Length: Overall 10" • Crown 12" • Ear 12"
Weight: 6 oz
Color Shown: Sunny Blonde Brown
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Human Hair
- 3/4 & Headband Wigs
I just love this piece . Had to cut in bangs and trim it 2 inches. Its very thick and beautiful hair. There is one big problem ! I ordered it in spring honey and looks nothing like the picture . It came very gray dark blond I colored it twice a light golden blond . Then found one with bleach in it . Lighten the hair in just a very few places . With no luck still gray just slightly lighter. Friends are asking me why I died my blond hair gray. I can't wear it this way. Do you have any suggestions . I paid a good price for this piece and going on vacation. please help !! Thanks