Human Hair Toppiece Collection by Louis Ferre
Human Hair 3/4 Wig
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Cap Style: Crystal Net Hand Tied
Base Dimension: 11" x 9.5"
Attachment Method: 3 Clips
Length: Overall 10" • Crown 12" • Ear 12"
Weight: 6 oz
Color Shown: Sunny Blonde Brown
Add a fashionable finishing touch to any outfit with this easy to wear 3/4 wig. Mad by a skilled artisan, this 3/4 wig is truly one of a kind. A standard 11" x 9.5" base fits most women comfortably.
Human Hair Care Instruction
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust.
This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
EXTENDED INFORMATIONToppiece Collection: Louis Ferre presents you with our much anticipated Toppiece Collection. Toppiece Collection is the perfect solution to hair that is thinning or lacking body. Especially designed to give fullness, our Toppiece can be attached at various angles, vertically or horizontally to match flow of any hairstyle. The well-ventilated Crystal Net base is flexible to contour easily and looks as natural as can be. Toppiece Collection... Only you know the secret to your perfect hair!