Wig Pro Collection
Human Hair Hand-Tied Men's Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Human Hair
Cap Style: Hand-Tied
Length: Base 7" x 10"
Weight: 1.30 oz
Color Shown: 4
Men's Toupee featuring fine monofilament hand-tied construction and a front scallop. Brush it any way you like?the natural monofilament top allows the hair to fall any which way for a virtually undetectable appearance.
FeaturesOptimum Cuticle Hair: Optimum Cuticle Hair has been treated yet not compromised to achieve the best performance with neat identical cuticle status. Optimum Cuticle Hair is the complete hair strand (including the cuticle) that retains its ability to remain tangle-free and more of its original luster. It is referred by many as "Remy", "Virgin" or "Cut hair". We are the only company to offer you and your clients finely crafted 100% Optimum Cuticle Hair in wig and hair solutions.
Human Hair Care Instruction
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust.
This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.
EXTENDED INFORMATIONWig Pro Collection: The Wig Pro Collection is designed to meet demands of wig professionals-customers who seek the finest products available while maintaining excellent values. Years of research and experience have contributed to the excellence in materials, constructions, appearance and comfort that are staples of the Wig Pro Collection. As the world leader in Optimum Cuticle Hair Wigs, Hair Extensions, and Hairpieces, Wig Pro delivers unparalleled quality in a distinctive selection of styles. Our hand-tied monofilament cap, or Mono-top, offers the most natural-looking and versatile appearance on the critical crown area. For those seeking the ultimate in comfort, our fully hand-tied models deliver unsurpassed luxury. A generous selection of NEXART hairpieces and extensions completes our palette of options to create natural, undetectable looks. Our stands of quality produce lightweight, comfortable wigs with unsurpassed color consistency. We use the finest combination of materials and construction to make our wigs a pleasure to see and feel.