Quantity limited to items on hand.
Cafe Collection by BelleTress
Heat Friendly Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Fiber Type: Heat Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Smart Lace Front
Cap Size: Average
Length: Sides 9" - 13.5" • Nape 3.5" • Back 11" • Overall 3.5"- 13.5"
Weight: 3.9 oz
Color Shown: Honey with Chai Latte
A beautifully balanced sleek medium length style like the cup of Anatolia coffee, a lace front for a natural looking hairline with a "lace middle part". The lace middle part makes all the difference in creating a beautiful balance, and the perfect, precise layered razor cut with a twist of A-Line bob. Anatolia is an excellent reflection of BellTress' originality, luxury and new technology in high-end wig design.
HOW-TOSynthetic Hair Care Instructions
General Wig Care
- Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers
- Rinse with cool water
- Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting
- Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions
- Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray, and allow it to dry at room temperature
- Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap
- Do not comb or brush when the wig is wet
- When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb to into the desired style
- For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the "Shake & Go" method. Or, gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush
- For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb using short lifting strokes
- For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not brush
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
Important Care Tips!
- When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help main the shape, cleanliness, and style of your wig
- We recommend washing your wig every 6-8 wears as needed.
- Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used. Regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water. This can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise the style/structure
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.