Ponytails Collection by EasiHair
Synthetic Claw Clip/Drawstring Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Length: Overall 7.25" - 8.5"
Weight: 3.5 oz
Color Shown: 4
What is it: An elegant ponytail hairpiece that securely attaches with a claw clip to transform a dull hairstyle into a fabulous look!
Why is it different: Allows you to achieve the season's hottest look with a simple claw clip hairpiece! Its revolutionary 2 in 1 hair attachment system consists of a jaw clip that can transform into a drawstring! Features a net base bun option that can be securely fastened onto an existing ponytail or small bun.
Who is it for: Any woman who wants to instantly change her look with ease. Look and feel beautiful at an affordable price!
How do I use it: Simply gather your hair into a small ponytail or bun and clip on the Carefree Claw Clip/Drawstring Hairpiece and your ready to go! Remove the Claw Clip to use as a drawstring. The net base bun option allows you to securely fasten the Foxy Hairpiece onto an existing small ponytail or bun.
We recommend washing your wig or hairpiece every 6-8 wearsWASH
- Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles with your Jon Renau Paddle Brush or Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb
- Fill sink with cool water and submerge wig or hairpiece. Emulsify a capful of Jon Renau Synthetic Wig Shampoo into the hair
- Gently lather the hair with shampoo, while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until water runs clear
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
- Gently detangle hair using your Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray with Jon Renau Leave-In Condition Spray (3-5 pumps)
- Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand. DO NOT blow dry
- Styling is very easy with your Jon Renau wig or hairpiece. We recommend simply using your fingertips or wig brush/comb for your desired style
- If fullness is desired, gently backcomb hair using your wig or hairpiece brush/comb, then smooth the surface hair over and apply Jon Renau Holding Spray
- Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e. open oven, heater, etc.) Excessive heat can damage the fiber
We recommend using Jon Renau HD Smooth with a wide tooth comb to detangle your synthetic wig. This is especially important with the mid-length to long length wig or hairpiece
EXTENDED INFORMATIONEASIHAIR COLLECTION
Life is short. Styles change fast. Set the pace with easihair. easihair creates products to give women the style options they crave with the convenience they need with clip-in extensions, volumizers, hair wraps, and ponytails. Featuring an outstanding color selection, easihair uses multi-tonal blending to replicate the vibrant natural shimmer of healthy hair. easihair makes crafting the perfect look...well easy!