Petite Synthetic Open Cap Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Open Cap
Cap Size: Petite
Length: Bang 1.5" • Sides 1-1.5" • Nape 1" • Overall 1-2"
Weight: 1.4 oz
Color Shown: Graduate Gray
Petite Feather Lite is an iconic cut with an ultra light-weight feel. This wig evokes a modelesque minimalism for a simple clean expensive look. This extra small cap version of our best seller 'Feather Lite' is a delicate variation on its original design. Open cap wigs provide a light weight, airy feel for a comfortable feather-light fit.
HOW-TOSynthetic Hair Care Instructions
- Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water
Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers
- Rinse with cool water
- Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting
- Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions
- Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray, and allow it to dry at room temperature
- Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap
- Do not comb or brush when the wig is wet
- When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb to into the desired style
- For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the "Shake & Go" method. Or, gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush
- For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb using short lifting strokes
- For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not brush
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
- When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help main the shape, cleanliness, and style of your wig
- We recommend washing your wig every 6-8 wears as needed.
- Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used. Regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water. This can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise the style/structure
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.
- Women's Wigs
- Hair Type:
- Cap Size:
- Hair Texture:
- Cap Construction:
- Hair Style:
- Hair Style:
- Face Shape:
Just received my 2 wigs 1 in paprika and 1 in burgundy. Love love love this wig, I have such a small head (19.75) never thought I'd find the perfect hair well I have. So pleased with them I'm going to buy a couple more.
I have ordered two of these wigs and I am about to order a third. I lost my hair with chemo treatments and hadn't realized what a tiny head I have! This petite wig is perfect - not too much hair and a good fit. I'm most pleased!
I wanted this particular wig because of the details claimed for it...namely the light weight and minimal amount of hair. Unfortunately, they could not provide me with any of several color choices, so I was not able to order it from this company.
I'm really pleased with this wig. I've received lots of compliments on my "new hair style". My own hair is baby fine and very thin so this wig is perfect without excessive artificial hair!
To simply say that this is glamorous wig would not do it justice. I've worn this wig for about three years and hardly a day passes when someone does not compliment me on "my" hair.