Quantity limited to items on hand.
Hair Additions Collection by Jon Renau
Synthetic Open Cap Clip-In Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Base Construction: Open Cap
Base Dimension: 6.5" x 9"
Application Method: Clip In
Length: Approximately 4"
Weight: 1.7 oz
Color Shown: 24BT18
The Playmate Curly by Jon Renau is a synthetic, curly, voluminous top piece.
We recommend washing your wig or hairpiece every 6-8 wearsCLEANSE & CONDITION
DRY & STYLE
- Before washing your human hair wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles with your Jon Renau paddle brush or Jon Renau wide tooth comb
- Hold wig or hairpiece under cool running water. Gently lather the hair with a capful of Argan Smooth Luxury Shampoo while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until the water runs clear
- Apply Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner, avoiding the base cap of the wig or hairpiece (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots)
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs cold
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water
- DO NOT use a brush to detangle your human hair wig or hairpiece while it is wet, gently use your Jon Renau wide tooth comb
- Smooth & Sleek
- Blend 2-3 pumps of Argan Treatment Mist with Blown Away. Using a round boar - bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2" sections starting at nape. Blow dry in downward motion to smooth and direct hair
- Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumizing Foam throughout hair. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work hair in 2" vertical sections starting at nape.
- Over-direct hair for optimal volume.
- Volume & Texture
- Liberally spray Boho Beach Mist throughout damp hair. Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumizing Foam, allow hair to dry naturally or diffused for added fullness
- It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat
- Your styling tools should be set no higher than 350 degrees Fahrenheit to help maintain the integrity of the hair
- Spray Heat Treat Thermal Spray on to each section as you heat style to protect hair
- Versatile 3-Way Hair Spray works great to help hold your finished style. Adjust the nozzle to "L" for low, "M" for medium hold, or "H" for high hold, depending on your needs
- When curling your human hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl. For a looser, more natural looking curl, allow curls to hang while cooling
- Boho Beach Mist can be used to on dry hair to add texture and revitalize natural curl
EXTENDED INFORMATIONADDITIONS COLLECTION
Our removeable synthetic hair additions include 3 types of two base designs: Headbands leave the top of the head open - to be worn under hats, and clip in hair pieces are available in open cap or honeycomb bases that gently secure with pressure sensitive clips.